INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENT
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© November 2021, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
A Path, Not Just A Healing Program
Ancient Versus Modern Development
II. THE EFFECTS OF DEVELOPMENT
Improved Immune Response
Better Toxin Elimination
More Enjoyment And Fun
Live A Long Time
III. REQUIREMENTS FOR RAPID DEVELOPMENT
Proper Diet And Lifestyle
A Complete Development Program
1. A special genetic process. In genetic terminology, development is the unfolding of the full genetic potential of a person.
The instructions for it are found mainly in the 97.5% of our DNA that has not been decoded at this time. This part of our DNA is often called “non-coding” or “junk DNA”. This just means that scientists have not figured out what it is for. For more details, type “junk DNA” into a search engine.
2. The expansion, brightening and a special increase in complexity of the energy field around a person. This is another way to define development in terms of the human energy field.
3. A state of extreme wellness. Development is an extension of the natural healing concept of wellness. The wellness concept is that one can achieve a high level of health that is more than just the absence of disease or symptoms.
4. The way to become a master of life, meaning more of a cause and less of an effect of life circumstances.
5. The way to convert the body from a purely physical one to a more imperishable energetic or spiritual being.
QUALITIES OF DEVELOPMENT
Largely a nutritional and biochemical process. Development requires very excellent nutrition in order to “turn on” or activate the genes that build the subtle energy field of a person.
A precise and very long physiological process. Development occurs in a precise way with definite stages. It goes on for many years with ever-increasing benefits for a person’s health and longevity.
The birthright of every person. Development is your birthright and not something extraordinary. However, it rarely occurs to any significant degree in most people because most people’s bodies are nutritionally deficient and toxic.
Just following a “good diet”, taking nutritional supplements and embarking upon a healing program is not at all sufficient to cause development. The healing program needs to be designed for development.
Fulfilling your complete potential. By activating the full genetic potential of the body, development alone allows the complete fulfillment of the human potential.
Honoring. Development is an advanced way to recognize, celebrate, and honor the amazing creation that you are. In so doing, you also honor your Creator.
A way to spread much more love into this world. As one’s energy field grows in brightness and complexity, one automatically radiates more love into the world.
It sounds mysterious. Development is a major theme of this website. It sounds mysterious, but it should not be. It is just that information about it has been suppressed.
THE ENERGY FIELD IS NOT USUALLY VISIBLE
Most people cannot see the human energy field. However, many people feel it. For example, it leads people to describe others as “warm”, “cold”, “threatening” or “loving”. Many illustrations of the human energy field are in books on the subject.
Development science is very old knowledge. It is just not taught much today.
A few babies are born developed. Otherwise, very few people on earth develop. The main reasons are that the food and diets are inadequate, the lifestyles of most people are not healthful enough, and one needs certain procedures to develop quickly. We discuss these topics later in this article.
A PATH, NOT JUST A HEALING PROGRAM
A path means that development needs to be a lifestyle and a goal that one keeps in mind at all times. In some traditions, development is called the golden path. This is because one’s energy field turns a beautiful gold color at a certain point during early development.
In some other traditions, development is called the straight and narrow path. This is an appropriate term because this path has certain definite requirements discussed later in this article.
The bushmen of the Kalahari desert in Africa call it the path of return. The reason is that on this path one returns to one’s past and clears all illnesses, traumas and mistaken perceptions. Another name for this process is retracing.
Development versus maturity. Development is not at all the same as maturity. Development, as we define it in this article, is a purely physical and biochemical process. Maturity is a psychological process.
Some people are quite mature, but they are not developed, as we define development below. Also, some people who are developed are immature.
For women. Women tend to develop more slowly than men for complex reasons. This does not mean that the average man is more developed than the average woman. This is not true. Both are quite undeveloped.
AXIOMS OF DEVELOPMENT
1. Follow a program. If you want to develop quickly, follow a complete development program. Just wishing for development will not cause it to occur.
2. Timing. Everyone develops at their own pace, so do not compare yourself with others. Many factors influence how fast you will develop, including:
a. How ill you are. This is not easy to assess, since many health conditions are hidden or sub-clinical. These include chronic infections, and metal and chemical toxicity.
b. How well you adhere to the development program. The most important parts of the program are the diet and the pulling down exercise, but all aspects can be critical to speed up development. Spending an hour or, better yet, two hours daily or more with the pulling down exercise is critical.
c. How much rest and relaxation you obtain.
d. Your stress level and occupation.
e. Your living situation. For example, in some cases, a good marriage can speed up development by providing emotional, mental and other support. In other cases, living alone is much better because one can retain more sexual fluid, one wastes less time socializing, and one is not in the energy field of another person most of the time.
f. Other factors. These can include the toxicity level of the body, genetic factors, and one’s personality and emotions.
3. The will. Development involves strengthening the will.
4. Self-discipline. Development involves some discipline, which you will learn along the way by following a development program.
5. Service. Living a life of service usually speeds up development. This is because one will receive special help if one is helping others.
Development itself is an important type of service to humanity. As one develops, one radiates more love into the world and this has a healing effect upon everyone around you.
II. DETAILS ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF DEVELOPMENT
Development has many effects. Here are just a few of them:
* More enjoyment and fun in life. This is primary. Instead of the body aging and becoming diseased, the body slowly de-ages, the mind improves, new abilities appear, and one has time for much more enjoyment of life.
* Faster regeneration of the body. This is important because the body is always in a process of being torn down by stress, and having to rebuild. Rebuilding of the body slows as one ages, and this opens the body to all diseases. Development causes much faster and more accurate synthesis of proteins, enzymes and all vital body chemicals.
* A better immune response. A stronger immune response means fewer infections. Normally, the thymus gland and other immune structures in the body begin to weaken and atrophy around the age of 30. Development slowly restores the thymus gland, the Peyer’s patches, and other immune structures.
* Better toxin elimination through the thymus gland and the Peyer’s patches. The thymus gland regenerates as one develops more.
The Peyer’s patches are small lymph glands located along the wall of the small intestine. They allow the body to eliminate certain toxins directly from the lymph fluid into the small intestine without having to pass through the liver or kidneys. The Peyer’s patches tend to atrophy after about age 40. Development slowly restores them.
* Telomere lengthening. The telomeres are little tags on one end of a chromosome. As we age, they shorten. As this occurs, more errors occur in copying our DNA. This causes some diseases of aging. Development can reverse this process.
* Increased brain power. As we age, brain cells die and are not adequately replaced. This is one cause of diminished mental capacity in older people – and even in some younger ones today.
Development causes the replacement of some of the glial supporting cells in the brain with neurons. The latter are the cells required for thinking and memory. The result is an improvement in cognitive skills, memory, coordination, personality integration and improved overall brain activity.
* Helping others. Many people want to help others, and are not sure how to do it. Development is the best way possible. As one develops, one automatically assists everyone else on the planet to heal and to develop themselves.
The reason this occurs is somewhat esoteric, and has to do with resonance and induction. Basically, as one develops, one’s vibration changes, and this assists others to change in the same way.
* Special Abilities. As one develops, one develops unusual abilities such as telepathy, ability to see the energy field around a living being, and many others.
* Receiving guidance. When one develops sufficiently, one receives personal guidance that is truly wonderful.
* Longevity. The body lasts much longer when it is developed. It can be possible to stay in the body as long as one wishes.
III. REQUIREMENTS FOR FAST DEVELOPMENT
1. The pulling down mental exercise. This needs to be done at least one hour daily and preferably two or three hours daily. It is a simple exercise, but very necessary. One simply visualizes moving energy downward from the top of the head to the feet.
2. Diet. The development diet is the best we have found. It requires eating a lot of certain preferred cooked vegetables. At this time, one cannot just take supplements to supply enough nutrients. I wish this were true, but it is not. Many of the needed mineral compounds are found only in food.
It also requires small portions of animal quality protein twice a day, eating some blue corn chips daily, no pig products and avoiding fruit, raw vegetables, sugar and all refined flour and chemicalized junk foods.
3. The right type and amount of drinking water. Drink between two and three quarts or liters daily of either a quality spring water or carbon-only or sand-only filtered tap water.
AVOID most other types of drinking water, particularly reverse osmosis water, often labeled “drinking water. This water, along with distilled water, is devoid of minerals, which is harmful for development. Also avoid artificially alkalinized water and designer waters.
4. Nutritional supplements. Taking extra amounts of a few nutrients is also very important. These include omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, trimethylglycine, kelp, calcium, magnesium, zinc and a digestive aid with ox bile and pancreatin.
5. Avoid most medical and holistic therapies. Most of them slow or stop development. This includes taking a lot of medical drugs and natural or holistic therapies such as homeopathy, chelation therapy, intravenous vitamins, and most herbs.
6. Rest. Nine or ten hours of sleep daily is very important. Also, take a nap or even two, when needed. Also, very important is to go to bed early – between and 8 and 9 PM.
7. Sexual fluid retention. Men and women should not have ordinary sex with fluid loss more than once a week, and less after age 35 or so. Hugging, kissing and touching are fine.
8. Reddish heat lamp therapy. Shine a reddish heat lamp on the abdomen or back for at least one hour daily. Alternatively, use a red heat lamp-powered sauna for 20 to 60 minutes daily. This provides frequencies that seem to be needed for rapid development and healing. No other type of lamp will work. Nor does sunbathing do not do the same thing.
If you have to work, then look for a situation in which you don’t have to work too hard or long hours so that you will have time for the program.
Access to organic food is very helpful. A dry climate and higher altitude are also a little better
Attitudes. Healthy, loving attitudes toward everyone, with no exceptions, speeds up development. Follow the Ten Commandments Of Moses and the Golden Rule. Avoid all victim thinking.
Also, learn to love yourself very much at all times, and learn to forgive yourself and everyone else for everything that has ever occurred.
Also, avoid negative thinking. It includes wishing evil on anyone and holding on to resentments and hatred for anyone or anything. These block development.
Goals. Focus your attention and energy first on development, and delay other goals and pleasures for a while.
For example, be willing to delay having a family, making a lot of money, having a lot of friends, and having careers and other achievements until you have developed to a degree. Then you can have all these things, and much more. The problem is that if you focus on the usual goals, you won’t have much time to do the program.
Also, start thinking long-term. Ask what will I do if I am around in 100 years or more, and feeling very well and strong?
Emotions. Controlling emotions, staying away from negative emotions such as fear and anger, and emotional detachment are most helpful.
A COMPLETE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
If you follow the instructions above, development will begin to occur. However, if you wish to speed up the process, begin and stay with a complete development program. Unlike other healing programs, this one is specifically designed to speed up development. That is why the diet, supplements and procedures may seen unusual. For details, read Introduction To The Development Programs.
WHAT DEVELOPMENT IS NOT
It is not a religion.
It is not spiritualism, in which one tunes into dead people or spirits without bodies to gain access to information or power. We do not recommend this at all!
It is not witchcraft.
It is not about getting psychic powers or mediumship.
STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT
Development occurs in stages. It is a long process during which illnesses and injuries slowly heal, one requires a little less sleep and less food, and regeneration occurs at deep levels.
You are not just a body. You are much more. You are not just someone’s child, mate, parent, employee or employer. Development is about the growth of something entirely more wonderful.
Development takes time, so start now. Old ways of eating and living need to change, so start to make these changes as soon as possible. By far, the hardest part of the adventure is starting.
It is like blasting a rocket off to go to the moon and beyond. The hardest part, by far, is getting away from the gravity or inertia of the earth.
In the same way, getting started with development takes some work. Over time, it becomes easier as you learn and practice new habits of eating and living.
Development is a wonderful adventure. Thinking of development as a sort of punishment in order to get well, or as a mechanical routine that someone has suggested, is absolutely incorrect and will not work! You will become bored, or tired of it. Development is a high calling and a wonderful adventure.
Home | The Center | Development | Children